Ads

Latest Articles

Monday, June 10, 2019

The Memory Game Challenge ( The Months Of The Year )

          Today we have a game of the memory student between two students, a boy and a girl. They were in  grade three elementary stage. It's about the months of the year as it was during a class for me in my school two years ago before I go to Saudi Arabia to teach there. I leave you now with the video hoping you enjoy and please don't forget to subscribe, like and share to your colleagues. I spend a lot of time and effort doing and editing these videos, so try to help and encourage me maintain and continue my efforts. Waiting for your comments. Thanks a lot. See you in upcoming videos. Goodbye.                                                                                                                                             
احبائى الاعزاء اقدم لكم اليوم  لعبة الذاكرة والتى قمت بها مع تلميذ وتليمذة من الصف الثالث الابتدائى لغات وكتن الموضوع متعلق بشهور السنة وقد كان ذلك اثناء حصة قمت بشرحها منذ عامان قبل سفرى للسعودية للتدريس هناك. اترك لكم الان الوقت لمشاهدة ممتعه ولا تنسونا من تشريفنا باشتراك ولايك ونشر الفيديو  لاكبر عدد ممكن 

اشكركم جميعا واقابلكم فى فيديوهات اخرى ان شاء الله

Watch NOW رابط مشاهدة الفيديو







Waiting for your comments

0 comments: