Ads

Latest Articles

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Playing With Cards and Magnetics


     
        It's my first experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I teach grade two in the elementary stage. It was a fruitful try but here the level of most Saudi students is less than my students in Egypt in Al Shabab official language school which is my school six years ago.


       I hope you watch this video and tell me your opinions about it as they are very vital for me.
It is a game in which I put word cards of the school subjects on the board and their picture cards on a desk far from the two volunteers who are asked to match the word cards with their picture cards.

       I hope you enjoy this game.Thanks a lot for spending your time here on my blog.
See you later in other posts.

0 comments: